“The touch, the feel, of warp drive…the fabric of space-time…”
Recognize these photos? If you’ve seen Star Wars, you probably do.
This the abandoned set of Tatooine, Luke Skywalker’s home planet. A photographer accidentally stumbled upon the set, which sits in the Tunisian desert. They sit in perfect stillness, at the crest of the Sahara Desert, eaten away by dust and sand.
- Ellen Degeneres: Have you never danced in your life?
- Johnny Depp: Never.
- Ellen Degeneres: That’s just sad.
- Johnny Depp: Well, if I’m doing a film and it’s choreographed and I’m a character then it’s alright.
- Ellen Degeneres: But not just free forming?
- Johnny Depp: I’d rather swallow a bag of hair.
OMFG I DIDNT REALIZE THIS WHAT
Noticed this, CRACKED ME UP.